C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Style: Bushcraft utility,
Blade steel: Full quench O-1
Blade length: 3.85 inches
Grind: Full flat with convex edge, edge is a slight continuous curve.
Blade thickness: 1/8th stock with a distal taper
Weight: 6.75oz
Handle: Olive Canvas Micarta, black and white liners, full tang with ¼ brass pins.
Overall length: 8.75inches

Sheath: TBD to customers spec (Typically Kydex weighs 1.75oz and leather 4oz)

Price: £80 for the knife alone, £15 for a basic kydex sheath, £25 for basic leather

SOLD Pending funds upon completion of sheath.

Cheque, or Paypal. UK postage included.

OGMicartaO1b.JPG

OGMicartaO1a.JPG

This blade has been waiting a while to be finished. It was the mate of one that I did for myself as a scandi grind to trial some features of the Spyderco Bushcraft knife. This has basically the same identical handle shape as my knife, but is a little different from the Spyderco.

Thanks for looking.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
I don't often take commissions, I am afraid. There are a number of reasons, but the main one is that I find that for me it tends to turn the hobby into work. Left to my own devices I work slowly and have a very low annual output, maybe only four complete knives a year, if that.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
:lmao:
Ever the optimists!
I don't have anything in a finished state that isn't sold, or in process for someone specific. Amongst other projects, I am working on some designs and methods to use with some fairly thick 12C27. I also have some RWL34, and while I have the designs worked out, I am not sure when I am going to get to work with it. There does seem to be something of a line up of folks waiting! :cool:

My prefered option for the RWL will be to do some kind of hidden tang but to keep what seems to be a well proven profile. Better use of a premium material. Don't worry, you guys are on the list for first refusals ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE