Old Town Canoe F/S

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Longstrider

Settler
Sep 6, 2005
South Northants
CANOE, AND ALL SUNDRY ITEMS SOLD

SWMBO and I don't ever seem to get the time to use this these days we are looking to sell our canoe. It's an Old Town Discovery 169. The bow and stern have been strengthened to prevent damage to the main hull. This was done purely as a preventative measure, not to repair any damage. (This can be seen by looking inside)
With the canoe comes all you'll need to get afloat safely and comfortably...

Old Town Discovery 169 (16ft 9ins) Canoe
2 plastic paddles, one longer than the other.
2 lovely wooden paddles, again one longer than the other (his-n-hers)
2 plastic bailers
1 waterproof screw top drum for storage of valuables etc.
1 Mooring/Safety line.
2 Bouyancy jackets/Life preservers. Hardly worn, in bright day-glo orange (not that they look it in my photos, I know)

Available for collection from near Wellingborough, Northants, or could arrange delivery within a reasonable distance from same.
Canoe rides happily on a decent roof-rack.

... and the important bit....

The whole package, yours for the measly sum of £400 !

Longstrider

Settler
Sep 6, 2005
South Northants
Sorry guys, should have up-dated my post earlier.

CANOE, AND ALL SUNDRY ITEMS SOLD

Apparently the system let me post the thread in the classifieds when it shouldn't have done, so now it won't let me edit my original post to show it as 'Sold'.

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
I'm so glad that someone bought this. If it hadn't gone by the time that I'd got back from my weekend camping, I was going to buy it ( another canoe for the collection ) just because it was such a bargain. Phew.

My brother in law paddles one of these, and he's very happy with it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE