Ok.....some more sheaths.....damascus axe and bushcraft knife

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi....follow up to my previous post....as you can see the stitch groover method works well with brown but not on the dark green one....(green mixed with black). seems the brown penetrates further. got a little bit of colour bleed into the lighter areas due to wetforming but nothing major. theyre not quite finshed....need a little trim and touch up here and there and polish....in these pics theyre still soaking wet....anyway, hope you like.

MAMMOTH3LOW.jpg

MAMMOTH4LOW.jpg

MAMMOTH5LOW.jpg

MAMMOTH2LOW.jpg

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
whoops ! sorry matey :)

did you make the sheaths for Tom though ?

hiya...yup i did....been a steep learning curve...trying to get my sheaths as nice as his knives...i need about another ten years practice!

i've just finished a batch and am sitting here with multicoloured hands due to my gloves keep splitting....got green, tan, brown and black all over me....blisters from hell....no finger nails....and i aint slept for 2 weeks lol! goin round his in a bit....he'd better be happy haha!

respekt!

a

Opal

Native
Dec 26, 2008
Liverpool
hiya...yup i did....been a steep learning curve...trying to get my sheaths as nice as his knives...i need about another ten years practice!

i've just finished a batch and am sitting here with multicoloured hands due to my gloves keep splitting....got green, tan, brown and black all over me....blisters from hell....no finger nails....and i aint slept for 2 weeks lol! goin round his in a bit....he'd better be happy haha!

respekt!

a
D

Don't be silly, they're absolutely brilliant, every bit as good as I've seen. :notworthy

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
hiya southey....nope not yet.....not had me hands on one yet....you?

a

Should be receiving receiving a lee reeves in the next few weeks\months(postal service and customs willing), just wondering what your take on a sheath would be, something light and quick, in a belt dangler, will pm when the axe is here though dude,:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE