Oh Dear, the Daily Mail has discovered Military Mart.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crassy84

Forager
Oct 22, 2014
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Wow this thread escalated quickly.......as far as bushcraft and outdoors goes I have ordered many things from MM and always found the service to be spot on. I spoke to a lovely lady from their warehouse during a return and she was very polite the gear was great quality including my beloved laavu. such a shame that folk are hammering the company over air soft/rifle stock and the dreaded cup (might be the non-nazi swastika!!!) but lets jump to conclusions and of course blame the police officer.....because all coppers in a geographic area are bad guys/gals right?????.......errr no. someone please get this all moderated it makes the forum look bad!

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
You've asked me to research - so I did.

Apart from the airsoft guns and air guns, I can't find anything you could possibly find objectionable on Military Mart.

Can you please link to one of the items you find objectionable?

Sorry if previous answer sounded short. I had to get the train. The original article has the photo below. If you go here http://militarymart.co.uk/index.php?_a=product&product_id=2113 you can judge for yourself if it is the same place or photoshopped.

They don't show a photo of the sign and the text they are implying are most damning.

Stocking that could be bad judgement in warehouse full of stuff, but if the photo is legit it seems to be clear that they knew what they were selling and to whom, so it's not like "who ordered those, get them out of here".

When ammo said go research I think he meant the area they guy patrols in rather than his website.

1412600798402_Image_galleryImage_Nazi_mug_for_sale_on_Mili.JPG

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Where do we go with all these symbols now anyway? Allo Allo was deemed to be OK. Harry's Party costume was not. How close are we to knowing what all this stuff really meant? and how close to descending into Joke, then harmless then forgetting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE