Offcuts knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woodcutter2

Forager
Jul 31, 2011
Conyer, Kent
www.tpknives.com
I made this little one for a bit of fun from offcuts to big to be just thrown away but too small to make an offcuts carving blade from.
Its too small (in my hands anyway) to have a useful purpose except perhaps for sharpening the odd pencil or opening knife supply boxes:big grin:
Its in 4mm 01 with Ebony scales on Nickel silver pins, a tad under 90mm overall with a 38mm blade.
Thanks for looking

knife770.jpg

knife773.jpg

knife772.jpg

knife771.jpg

knife776.jpg

knife777.jpg

Muddypaws

Jan 23, 2009
Southampton
Very nice knife! (perhaps I could also say that it is cute!). Tiny knives are surprisingly capable for various tasks, opening packages, detail carving etc. You'll be surprised how often you reach for it.

Woodcutter2

Forager
Jul 31, 2011
Conyer, Kent
www.tpknives.com
Very nice knife! (perhaps I could also say that it is cute!). Tiny knives are surprisingly capable for various tasks, opening packages, detail carving etc. You'll be surprised how often you reach for it.

Cute is fine to say mate, my daughter wanted to take it to school to show her friends, she thought it looked like a cute little mouse! this one will bite above its size though:cool:

thats awsome bud, a great box opener.
Cheers fella, getting some stuff ordered so I have boxes to open:)

Beautifully executed, ideal as a small desk knife.
Thank you for saying so, apppreciated mate:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE