Off topic DIY Desk tidy challenge

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Thanks for all the replies in this thread and the votes cast. Also for those who took the time to visit the website and cast your vote via email. :You_Rock_

Well as you may have suspected Paul's Mushroom desk tidy one conclusively. We didn't want to put names to each project because we wanted the pieces to speak for themsleve rather than bias the voting. (Think Eurovision song contest with Turkey and Cyprus)

So Paul did the mushroom forest floor one. I did the carved bowl of spalted Beech and my brother did the Steampunk clock and letter opener

We laid down the next challenge while up in the woods just after christmas and it's a pair of bookends. A nice and easy subject which we each can embelish to our hearts content.

I'll probably post the results of this one as well and ask for your votes once the closing date rolls around.

Thanks for reading.

Paul's a smug as a cat who got the cream, let's hope the next contest is a bit more of a close run thing. Good thing I'm not of a competitive nature or Paul would be in a shallow grave in the woods :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE