off to the moot, need a lift?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Hi all,

I am in west London and am off th the moot at the end of the month.

I have a space in the car, will be there for the full meeting, anyeone need a lift?

Sandsnakes
:beerchug:

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Also I'm traveling down with ShaunMcDonald so I'll have space for another plus kit if anyone needs a ride from Manchester/Bolton/Wigan side of the world.

We are doing Friday to Tuesday.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Im going all week from Swindon and my cars free too

(But Id like anyone who comes to help me out with bridge toll, or else it will be the scenic route:D )

stuartmac5

Oct 14, 2006
southampton, uk
Hi all,
I will be heading up to the moot for the full 5 days from Southampton.
Got a twin turbo 4wd estate car and only me and my gear in it, so anyone hampshire ish heading left who wants a lift, pm me

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
any chance of getting picked up at Bridgend railway station?
I'm getting the train down instead of driving. It's just too far to drive from Dundee.

T

Timon

I wwent over the bridge month or so ago and it was either £4.90 or £5.10. It seems to go up every few months. Enjoy the moot.:)

Cheechako

Apr 1, 2007
Bridgend, South Wales.
Hello all,

I should be heading down to the Moot around midday tomorrow (Fri) and will have room in the car for another 2 plus kit. If anyone needs a lift from Bridgend centre then post a reply and I'll PM you.

Happy to take a detour if you need anything from Tesco / Homebase etc..

Plan to leave Tuesday a.m. for a hot shower and a dry bed !

Dave.
:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE