OEX outdoor brand

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

FlyingFox

May 28, 2013
South Yorkshire
Hi guys and girls,

I've just heard about OEX outdoor brand that has recently launched through Gooutdoors, they have sparked my interest as I'm looking at upgrading my sleep mat and for the price i don't think I should discount them. Especially as I've got an NeoAir on the list.

Has anyone had any experience with their products, or even the company, they seem to of appeared from nowhere, even their website is redirected to GoOutdoors.

Their Twitter account seems to be the best source of information.

Old Bones

Settler
Oct 14, 2009
East Anglia
It looks like GoOutdoors ownbrand. I'm sure that if you search Alibaba etc with the essentials you'll find it. The HH seems OK, but the Jackel is a bit heavy for a 2 person tent - even the Vango Tempest is slightly lighter. The Bandicoot and the North Ridge Spinx look very similar. I suspect that GoOutdoors are segmenting the market, with different 'brands' at different levels, specs and prices. I notice Cotswold are doing a similar thing - 'exclusive' own brands which are more profitable than bought in brand names. No idea about whether its a decent tent, although there is no reason its shouldn't be fine. Whether they worth the money compared with other brands is another matter.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE