Oca Tubers - last few

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Sorry Kai and Tengu - all gone now :(

I may have some left after Spring planting -if so, I'll start a new thread then :)

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
You should be able to find some there - in some great colours too (although they all taste the same to me). You might try for some Yacon too!

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Excellent - thanks for letting me know :)

The last two parcels were posted this afternoon. If anyone hasn't received their parcel by the end of this week, please let me know

DomBrister

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2013
Morton
In Lincolnshire myself (Bourne) and just set up a new set of planters.. would be very keen to try growing these if you get any more.
Many thanks
Dom

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Hi Dom - I may have a few left after Spring planting - I always keep some extra to allow for spoilage. If there are any left over I will start a new thread in March time.

I do have some fantastic field beans that I know there was some interest in - they are all threshed and prepared but I need to bag some and offer them :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE