Nutter alert! Don't try this in the shed folks.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
[video=youtube;ydDQQQww1AA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydDQQQww1AA&amp%3bfeat ure=related[/video]

My mate Paul sent me this link, and I sat there agog at it, then at 3mins I laughed out loud. You'll see why when you get to that point. Interesting watch and it's good to see people aren't afraid to take on even those enormous jobs... or lack the imagination to wonder what could go wrong but do it anyway.

I was impressed.

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
Well i was anticipating it flying off the lathe across the workshop !!! Never mind the operater getting a new centre parting off the chain saw !!! :rolleyes:

ged

Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Oh, Jesus. Nutter is right. Where I come from the rotating machines have a BIG RED BUTTON labelled EMERGENCY STOP or something stupid like that.

I didn't see one of those, did you? :yikes:

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
I was expecting the chainsaw to be pulled out of his grip and bounced of the wall.

Nice looking vase if you have to space for it I suppose. :)

Thanks for posting.

JAG009

Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
I have used and made some crazy jigs for spindle moulders and saws etc,,,, but that takes the biscuit:yikes::yikes:

Superb though thanks for that

Jason

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE