Now this is going to be interesting.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
I like watching these programmes and good luck to the guys, yet it has to be said.... I found the wingsuit mans whole attitude and mentality as something very immature. I dont mean it in a derogatory way, I mean it as in he did not seem to have matured an adult outlook on life, he spoke and acted very like a young teenager, and despite being a multi-millionaire, still lived with his mother. Its kind of sad some people have such serious issues and the only way they can deal with it is with behaviour so extreme they never seem to quite be able to find happiness. His life was like watching a traincrash in very fast motion ;)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
He did say he suffers from a condition know as counterphobia so maybe he's not so immature. I'd love to give it a go but if it doesn't work out the first time then you don't get another go.

Oct 6, 2008
Cheshire
I'm with you on that firecrest. I thought he was a really cool guy and was mesmerised watching him fly, then he started talking. I'd rather watch him fly than hear him talk.

Bumpy

Forager
Apr 18, 2008
West Yorkshire
Falling! He was definitely falling, not flying. At a push I'd maybe agree that he was gliding. And he kept being called a "pilot" which I also think was stretching it somewhat.
Also I wasn't clear how he'd made his millions...:confused:

dr jones

Feb 21, 2007
west wales
i agree , he wasnt flyin , gliding maybe! , id say falling at an angle lol. all seemed a bit hit and miss ( maybe that should be "hit or miss") didnt seem like they had that much control of direction etc . his friends fatal accident was horrific to watch. i got the impression he half hoped that he would die doing what he does , i think his adrenalin craving will only be satisfied in that final millisecond!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE