Now live in Austria

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rjlatham

Oct 9, 2014
Moedling, Austria
Hi

Ive moved to Austria few years back and after a lay off the camping/bushcraft am now trying to get back into it here. I used to be in Wiltshire and Kent and enjoying the woods and the freedom. It appears here i cant camp or light fires. I was just wondering though if there are people on here that know of some places that are far enough into the lovely forests here that are ok to wild camp and make fires. I understand that fires arent all in bushcraft and my leather work and spoon carving is coming along and the foraging is going at a snails pace. pignut??!!! but a fire and some over-nighters would be good. so any knowledge of places in austria would be great.
cheers

Rich

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Hello and welcome aboard; you'd do well to contact "susannewilliams" of this parish, she's the member who knows your part of the world and those of a like mind that inhabit it :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE