Nova Craft SP3

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Prospector canoe. Usual scrapes on the underside, never seen river use so no gouges and not worn through the gelcoat at the ends yet. Bog standard.

Can take pics of the bottom if required but away for the weekend so it'll be next week.

Pickup in the Glasgow area or can deliver to within lets say 30 miles or so. Delivery to Cumbria ok if you can wait a couple of weeks.

SOLD

Some pics.

LL_JUN_10.jpg

LL_JUN_01.jpg

LL_JUL_02.jpg

robin wood

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 29, 2007
derbyshire
www.robin-wood.co.uk
Collected today and as soon as I can carve a paddle I'll be out for a play.

Thanks Josh, hope you enjoy the new sailing boat it looks pretty. By the way your folks are great, any man that can get away with fixing his fireblade in the front room gets the thumbs up from me and any woman that lets him do it has to be pretty special too.

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
. By the way your folks are great, any man that can get away with fixing his fireblade in the front room gets the thumbs up from me and any woman that lets him do it has to be pretty special too.
Says the person who carves spoons in the living room with an axe and chopping log:lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE