Terra Nova Titan bivi bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Hello All

For your consideration, a Terra Nova Titan bivi bag. One size fits all, I am 5.11 and it leaves me with plenty of leg room. Green color with 'L' shaped entrance. Gore Tex all round, however the top uses Gore Tex 'FL02' which apparantly helps reduce weight.

terra_nova_001.JPG

Very tough and hard wearing, designed with Alpine mountaineering in mind.

I have had this a few years however it has not been used that much, I bought a waterproof sleeping bag which made it redundant.

Condition, good, no tears and no wear, all zips functioning as you would expect. However, during one trip I became unhappy with the velcro strip covering the side zip making a noise whenever I opened it and so I unpicked it. It doesn't seem to leak through the unpicked areas. A new owner could always stitch some velcro back on but it really was quite annoying. :)

terra_nova_002.JPG

Additionally, some the green color has 'fallen off' where the velco was, along a couple of thin lines visible in the pic below, the material hasn't worn away, it just isn't green anymore.

terra_nova_003.JPG

You can read a little more about this bag here.

New these bivis sell for a whopping £330, I will sell this here for £75 to someone who will pay by bank transfer. Delivery to the UK mainland is included (sorry I will not post it to a non UK address).

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
I'll take this. Could you PM me your details and I'll get the payment sent out.

I don't seem to be able to pm you, maybe your inbox is full? However the system will let me email you so expect an email shortly.

Item sold. :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE