Nottingham Meet??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dannyk64

Apr 1, 2015
Nottingham
Hi,

was looking in the forum and couldn't find any meets in Nottingham, pretty new to bush craft but have been camping in a friends wood for many years. Would love to meet up for a pint to discuss a meet if anyone else is up for it?

Drop me a message

Danny

dannyk64

Apr 1, 2015
Nottingham
i have permission to use a friends woodland in Nottingham - anyone interested in joining please contact. not promising an invite but wouldn't mind having one or two to come along for the craic

Jun 9, 2013
Nottingham
Hi, I live in Nottingham and would love to meet up. I have been on two week long bush craft courses in the last few years and love minimal leave no trace bivi but a bit out of practice. Have you had many replies?

dannyk64

Apr 1, 2015
Nottingham
sorry for the late reply, i must of missed some how. If your still up for a meet we could try arranging a pint or something first (just to make sure our not gona stab me in my sleep or anything haha) and talk about a trip to the site i normally go to? got permission to go as i wish and its a cracking spot.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE