Not in the least bushy - DELL AXIM

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leon-1

Benjamin, it may be an idea to put actual pictures of it up (most of us can do a search for pictures on google, but pictures of the actual item show people what the condition is), and as one of the others said it may be an idea to say what you would be willing to swap for it (like a tent or a ventile jacket).

benjamin.oneill

Forager
Jan 31, 2006
East Sussex, UK
Thanks for the guidance. I will post pictures as soon as I have a digital camera, which isn't here with me at uni, so may be a while! in light of that, if a moderator would like to remove this post for the time being I'd be perfectly happy.

benjamin.oneill

Forager
Jan 31, 2006
East Sussex, UK
leon-1 said:
No mate there is no need to remove the post/thread. People can wait, just remember let people know something that you would be looking for in exchange. Have a good one :)

Thanks Leon, but there is good reason now... I dropped it on the floor and its pretty much busted :eek: :(

Are finely shredded PDA's any good as a tinder? :D .. you have to try and laugh at these things..

Ben

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE