not been active for a while

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mark2191

Nov 11, 2012
leeds
have not been active for some time due to me having to sell all my kit to help a family member out, as i am a stay at home dad looking after three kids i don't work as my partner works so its proving pretty hard to get kit together, i have a torch and a set of mess tins that's about it, oh i have some bungees lol:) anyway hope to maybe get out sometime next year, maybe :confused:

Idleknight

Forager
Aug 14, 2013
United Kingdom, Near Hinckley
You don't need to stay out overnight to get doing things. Go for day talks while the kids are at school, work on the plant ID and general fitness.
Take a notepad with you and rather than having all the books use the internet to figure out what the plants are. You can involve the kids with wild edibles and making things. Try making a shelter in the back garden with them and all the simple things using what you already have. Keep with the walking and the practise and next year when you have more money, do overnighters.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Almost all if my outdoor time is daytime, be it short trips or all day, but I rarely stay out overnight. A water bottle and lunch, plus maybe suncream (!) and insect repellent, and I can enjoy the day. Make the most of the opportunities that you get.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE