Not a Duluth!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sycamour

Forager
Dec 10, 2012
south east
Hi All,
Like many of you, I am always on the hunt for the "ideal" pack, and as a fan of the more traditional
canvas and leather type, the "duluth scoutmaster" pretty much ticked all the boxes except on price!
So, following with BCUK tradition, I had a bash at making me own. As I was also learning how to use
a handcranked singer machine, There were a few moments when I thought, I should of started of
with a baccy or tinder pouch, but soldiered on. Its in heavyweight waterproof canvas, all double stitched and riveted
at all the stress points and is a touch over 20 ltrs and I,m pretty chuffed at the results.
001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg005.jpg008.jpg010.jpg

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
A very fine pack, and amazing for the first thing you've done on a sewing machune! No wonder you're chuffed, excellent job..................thanks for showing it,.................atb mac

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Better than a Duluth; anyone can buy one. Hand made to your own specs -that's a different thing altogether.

Nice work, good job.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE