NOS Finnish m/36 wool field cap

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Martti

Full Member
Mar 12, 2011
919
18
Finland
For sale, NOS Finnish m/36 wool field caps in sizes 55 (1 pcs) and 58 (3pcs). These are the same as the WWII model, but made out of pure grey wool and thick leather. The caps have been made in the 1960s and kept in storage until now.

PRICE: 20 € including shipping to Europe

image.jpg


image.jpg
 
Last edited:
Martti
Thanks so much. I received mine. I was surprised how well they are made and the wool is nice and thick. I highly recommend them.
Best wishes.
Oliver
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE