Northumbrian Woodland up for Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

S.C.M.

Nomad
Jul 4, 2012
Algarve, Portugal
I wasn't sure where to post this, so here is where it'll go.
My mums friend is selling her house, which comes with some woodland attached!
Now, the house is big(too big for her, cos she's had a stroke and a hip replacement), in a rural area (just at the fringe of Allendale) and has the full ownership of the woodland attached. Anyone feel like they want to own a house and a bit of wood up in the north of England? about 4 acres, according to my Mum. This probably comes off as really commercial, "Buy my house!"-esque but its not, I just have some (vague but fond) memories of that wood and want it to be taken care of... trying to tip the odds in favour of bushcrafter buying the woods.

it's 295 grand :eek: for the house and woods, but if you don't mind tricky access then there is the possibility of buying just the woods if someone else just wants the house

if anyone is interested I can find out more info or a link to and estate agents ad...

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Hmm, not far from me actually! I'd say post up the link to the estate agents or whatever, people post links up to things for sale all the time, although it wouldn't hurt just to pm either a mod or admin, who will clarify the situation for you.

Steve

S.C.M.

Nomad
Jul 4, 2012
Algarve, Portugal
Hmm, not far from me actually! I'd say post up the link to the estate agents or whatever, people post links up to things for sale all the time, although it wouldn't hurt just to pm either a mod or admin, who will clarify the situation for you.

Steve

I'll see if I can find a link then, I'm not making any money off this and I've seen other people post this sort of things so I think I'm fine...
and if I call down the anger of the mods, well, oops :rolleyes:

Not after it but I quite like that area, good luck with it and I hope you're mother is coping OK.

my mums fine, it's her friend who is selling the house, after realizing she should downsize, she's not in tip-top condition but she's not doing too bad for her age! :D

edit:Found an online ad!
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30794370.html

Last edited:

S.C.M.

Nomad
Jul 4, 2012
Algarve, Portugal
way to be irritating goodjob

On the subject of the ad it's no problem, it's just info for people that's nothing to do with you...

Heh, thanks Tony. I figured I was pushing my luck with that comment, but that's just, well, me, to be honest, I can be a cheeky b(censored)r
I kinda thought/hoped I was on safe ground or I'd be sliiightly less :ban:

I'm also considering disguising myself as a deer in hunting season, so I can get reeeaaly close to them, absolutely foolproof plan, there's no way I'll miss!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE