Northern Ireland water shortages warning

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

8thsinner

Nomad
Dec 12, 2005
London
I don't watch TV or anything but apparently this has been on the news.
Water shortages between 2-14 days effective today...

I had been expecting some sort of shortage and so far we have only had a day or so with none.
I wasn't too worried with 25 litres backed up, but now I kinda regret doing all that tameshigiri this last month with every spare bottle I had of no value.

Has anyone else had to deal with this sort of thing recently, how did you fare?

v-ness

Oct 9, 2010
on a hill in Scotland
We havent had any problems, but my brother-in law has had no water for 2 days due to burst pipes over here too apparently.
He phoned Scottish Waters yesterday to ask why he hasnt had any water for a second day the guy on the other end gave his name as Bruce Almighty, said neew naw neew naw and hung up on him. I feel for his plight, but I havent stopped laughing about this since :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
When he called them again, the second guy didnt believe him about the first call, but gave him the helpful advice to fill his bathtub so he would have water for the day until they sorted the problem. My Brother-in law had to point out to him, that he didnt have any water to fill the tub with! :D
Cheers
Ness :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE