North wood meet 6-8 December 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
I need to get some fresh air, proper wood scented fresh air. so I've found a window I'm hoping will stay open for a while and I'm going camping for a couple of days at North wood. :cool: if anyone wants to join me just copy and paste below. :D

all the information you need is here.

Last edited:

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1, indicate available dates ... and include this line in the paste

1. woodspirits fri-sun
2.Karl82 (TBC)

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1, indicate available dates ... and include this line in the paste

1. woodspirits fri-sun
2.Karl82 (TBC)
3.Tank (TBC)

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Nice on Steve,

Will be great to see you and the wood again. :)

Please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1, indicate available dates ... and include this line in the paste

1.woodspirits fri-sun
2.Karl82 (TBC)
3.Tank (TBC)
4.MartinK9(tbc)

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Got confirmation that the girlfriend will look after my son for the weekend.

Been far too long and will be good to see you lot.

Please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1, indicate available dates ... and include this line in the paste

1.woodspirits fri-sun
2.Karl82 (TBC)
3.Tank - Fri - Sun (finally)
4.MartinK9(tbc)

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Count me in :)

1.woodspirits fri-sun
2.Karl82 (TBC)
4.MartinK9(tbc)
5. Turbogirl (Fri-Sun)

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire

1.woodspirits fri-sun
2.Karl82 (TBC)
4.MartinK9(tbc)
5. Turbogirl (Fri-Sun)
6. shaggystu (Fri-Sun)

I'll be travelling down by train, any chance of a lift from Tamworth station from someone please?

Cheers,

Stuart.

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
no worries Stu, we'll sort it nearer the time. :)

1.woodspirits fri-sun
2.Karl82 (TBC)
4.MartinK9(tbc)
5. Turbogirl (Fri-Sun)
6. shaggystu (Fri-Sun)

I'll be travelling down by train, any chance of a lift from Tamworth station from someone please?

Cheers,

Stuart.

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
...I'll probably have time to bully Sally before then, I'm sure she'd love a drive into Tamworth on Friday afternoon :)
Ooooh, a willing victim! You know, folks PAY for scary rides like that at Alton Towers ;) I even have a gun rack for the AK.... I'll be Che Guevara and you can be that Popular Liberation Front geezer, Zombie style... it'll be epic!

1381632_646972742021029_227898889_n.jpg

I hope I don't sell our ride before then! It'll kill me to turn up in sommat normal after the hype ;) Seriously, if its cheaper and easier for you to hop off at Leicester station, let me know, or if you need a place to crash sunday night, you can have our spare bed and I can drop you into Leicester Station Monday morning if its easier :)

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Ooooh, a willing victim! You know, folks PAY for scary rides like that at Alton Towers ;) I even have a gun rack for the AK.... I'll be Che Guevara and you can be that Popular Liberation Front geezer, Zombie style... it'll be epic!

1381632_646972742021029_227898889_n.jpg

I hope I don't sell our ride before then! It'll kill me to turn up in sommat normal after the hype ;) Seriously, if its cheaper and easier for you to hop off at Leicester station, let me know, or if you need a place to crash sunday night, you can have our spare bed and I can drop you into Leicester Station Monday morning if its easier :)

Sounds like a plan Sally, I'll work out what's easiest for the train getting there, Leicester might be easier, I shall let you know. It might be a lot easier to crash at yours on Sunday night, no rushing around then, thanks for the offer, I'll be in touch mate :)

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire

1.woodspirits fri-sun
2.Karl82 (TBC)
4.MartinK9(tbc)
5. Turbogirl (Fri-Sun)
6. shaggystu (Fri-Sun)
7. Priam (Fri-Sun) Probably :)

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Really looking forward to this.... Steve, thanks so much for inviting us all along :) Do you have any jobs/ projects you want Team Northwood to attack?!

Just been granted a pass! For three nights! (so I guess you'll be having a house guest on the Sunday :) )

Projects would be good, even just a day of chopping logs, I've been job hunting for the past couple of weeks so it'd be good to do something that makes sense for a bit.

Last edited:

Reverend Graham

Life Member
Jul 2, 2012
Grimsby

1.woodspirits fri-sun
2.Karl82 (TBC)
4.MartinK9(tbc)
5. Turbogirl (Fri-Sun)
6. shaggystu (Fri-Sun)
7. Priam (Fri-Sun) Probably
8. Rev G, Fri - Sun (possible Sally as well)

nolightweight

Jun 16, 2009
East Midlands

1. woodspirits fri-sun
2. Karl82 (TBC)
3. Tank - Fri - Sun (finally)
4. MartinK9(tbc)
5. Turbogirl (Fri-Sun)
6. shaggystu (Fri-Sun)
7. Priam (Fri-Sun) Probably
8. Rev G, Fri - Sun (possible Sally as well)
9. NLW (TBC)

Yarrrrr........ Nice one, Steve.

Hopefully at least a day visit, with favourable odds an overnight. Won't know until the week before, but fingers crossed.

All the best, mate.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE