North wood meet 16 - 19 december 3 night christmas special

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Sorry for being such a dunce, but I've never been there before. Where do we now park? At the lay-by shown on the photo?

Nearly ready for departure tomorrow. Car now full of associated junk that I might conceivably need in the event of a world-wide catastrophe! Even got the 4x4 working................

Rychard

Forager
Apr 20, 2007
cannock staffordshire
youi need to go in to the farm yard past the barrier 1254 to get in if closed past a small office on the right then a gate on the right park in the field at back of toilet block but before parking up go to the top of the woods and unload

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
thanks rychard, :)
hi andybb, not sure if your arriving while its light but when you go through the big steel farm gate into the field, you will see the wood straight in front of you, the path into the wood is at 10 o'clock just follow the track down to it offload and return your car to the car park outside the toilet block next to the gate youve just closed behind you. (see post 1) :D see you there bud

Last edited:

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
thanks rychard, :)
hi andybb, not sure if your arriving while its light but when you go through the big steel farm gate into the field, you will see the wood straight in front of you, the path into the wood is at 10 o'clock just follow the track down to it offload and return your car to the car park outside the toilet block next to the gate youve just closed behind you. (see post 1) :D see you there bud

Cheers. Depending on how many more kitchen sinks I load into the car, I'll be there tomorrow (Friday) early pm!

Snarf

Nomad
Mar 30, 2009
Birmingham
Hi folks,

Had a great first night albeit a little cold. Just to let you know, the water stand pipe is frozen, so you can get water from the sink in the toilets.

ATB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE