North wood meet 16 - 19 december 3 night christmas special

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
I have an over-due order coming in tomorrow. Depending on when it arrives and how long it takes to check and sort through I might not be able to arrive until Saturday

Well, the order arrived and has now been checked and worked through.
I'm now steadily working my way through my orders.

It is now more and more likely that I'll be arriving tomorrow :( - but I will be getting there :grouphug: :campfire: :camping:

I'll be bringing some soap nuts ;) .

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
... It is now more and more likely that I'll be arriving tomorrow :( ...

Definately not going to arrive today - snow (and, more specifically, carpy drivers/driving :censored: :nono: ) have gridlocked the local area.

Hopefully the situation will be much improved tomorrow :confused: .

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Just got back from seeing the chaps & take a bit of kit for people and collect a bit , morals high loads of winter set-ups on the go :camping: .

One hour to drive there , five hours to drive back :yikes:

Twodogs

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
yep a lot of hold ups and abandoned cars and wagons people not knowing how to drive in the conditions and roads very bad. Hope you guys left get back ok, good to see old and new faces. Weather made me leave not at the site but what we have back home. Good luck guys and i hope you all get back ok or wait there till the thaw :)

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire
what an awesome weekend! it was an absolute pleasure to meet and spend time with all of you. everyone couldn't have been more welcoming or generous with their help and advice and i was instantly put at ease. the quality of both the company and conversation was fantastic. the first of many meets for me:D

Snarfs Sniff

Jun 3, 2010
Birmingham
Thank you to one and all for another fabulous weekend!!!
Many thanks for the kit lending, the company the humour not to forget the new tarp shower invention (dave!)

See you all again very soon xxx

Kay xx

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE