North Wood January 2021

• Hey Guest, For sale we have Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteel PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information or use the Pay Now button in the sidebar

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
A nice bright frosty day, thought i would check out the work situation at North Wood. Anybody recognise this old fella? :) seems he may survive the chainsaw after all. Talking to the foreman, the woodcutting team were reluctant to destroy such a fine old Yew, and plans are afoot to try and work around it along with a couple of Ash tree's.

DSC05414 by woodspirit_carving, on Flickr

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
Nice photo Steve.
Sounds like the team up there are taking quite a sympathetic approach to the Woods.
I hope some of the spirit of the place still remains

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Nice photo Steve.
Sounds like the team up there are taking quite a sympathetic approach to the Woods.
I hope some of the spirit of the place still remains
Still nice, the old camp is right on the edge of the cut line, i did enquire about usage with the farmer but its all in the hands of a land agent acting for the railway, so no hope. we will make Lords Wood comfortable given time.

Reactions: Muddy Boots

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
indeed, send in a 360 and a couple of dump trucks, a couple of passes with a big blade and there you have it, two days and done! On the upside, i did come away with a handful of Bluebell bulbs sticking out of the cut line. :)

BJJJ

Native
Sep 3, 2010
North Shropshire
A nice bright frosty day, thought i would check out the work situation at North Wood. Anybody recognise this old fella? :) seems he may survive the chainsaw after all. Talking to the foreman, the woodcutting team were reluctant to destroy such a fine old Yew, and plans are afoot to try and work around it along with a couple of Ash tree's.

DSC05414 by woodspirit_carving, on Flickr
I slung my Hammock underneath that tree.

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.