North Wood extended meet, 30th June - 8th July pre event pictures

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
well our first weekent of this extended celebratory meet got under way on friday, very relaxed and the full monty crowd were looking forward to this extra long meet. Allthough, there will be others coming and going throughout the week before next weekends event.:)

we had a bit of maintenance work on the paths in readiness for our visitors, cutting back overhanging nettles, brambles and branches that sort of stuff.
This was a good opportunity to collectively appraise the always changing flora during the walk around.

Martink9 treated us to a first showing of his new 'chute, great bit of kit in exellent order which will hopefully double as a craft arena this weekend, eh mate? :D

well, enough waffle. Heres a few pics of our weekend, more to be added as it progresses.

my setup
northwoodjunecentenarymeet001.jpg

must be his age...:D
northwoodjunecentenarymeet006.jpg

northwoodjunecentenarymeet008.jpg

as you can tell...Jason and Sam are here for the duration!
northwoodjunecentenarymeet009.jpg

northwoodjunecentenarymeet011.jpg

our Sal' :)
northwoodjunecentenarymeet012.jpg

Martin's pitch
northwoodjunecentenarymeet014.jpg

chute rigging, not sure whats amusing Karl...:D
northwoodjunecentenarymeet015.jpg

northwoodjunecentenarymeet018.jpg

looks cracking with the light shining through
northwoodjunecentenarymeet020.jpg

we never did find Neil...?
northwoodjunecentenarymeet024.jpg

almost done :)
northwoodjunecentenarymeet025.jpg

northwoodjunecentenarymeet027.jpg

northwoodjunecentenarymeet029.jpg

Johns pitch, he had a few words with a bunch of mozzie thugs with this one, martin quickly slithered out faster than a used car salesman, and came to the rescue with a DD traveller? shekels were exchanged, job done :D
northwoodjunecentenarymeet030.jpg

northwoodjunecentenarymeet032.jpg

Jason and Sam treated us to a superb lamb casserole :cool:
northwoodjunecentenarymeet040.jpg

couldnt sleep all night with Martins 1000,000 cp's :rolleyes:
northwoodjunecentenarymeet043.jpg

northwoodjunecentenarymeet044.jpg

and then Karl started ! :rolleyes:

northwoodjunecentenarymeet047.jpg

John (on the right) is on the turn, and he thought it was a mozzie bite in the night... :D
northwoodjunecentenarymeet051.jpg

northwoodjunecentenarymeet054.jpg

northwoodjunecentenarymeet056.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good folks. Juggling work stuff like crazy now to get down for next weekend. I won't be demo-ing owt as swmbo might be along for a bit of luxury camping in the campervan. Won't know until last minute as usual:rolleyes:.
@ Woodspirits, where will be available for a hulking hotel on wheels to park up? Flat and firm preferably:cool:, I can't remember what you said last time we spoke about it.

Have a good week guys and may the sun shine on the righteous.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Great pics Steve, looks great as always. Gotta love the summer meets with daylight into the night. See you all at this weekend...

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Just back from a little break there and returning after I have my car sorted, anyone going make sure you are ready for Mossies. repellents and nets will be required.

It is lovely and relaxing atmosphere as always.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE