north wood december 2013 pictures

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
a very relaxed meet with plenty of blue skies and no rain! prepped a bit of wood for the communal had a bimble around and generally had a well needed rest. :) thanks for those that made it, great company. and hopefully see you all in the new year. :)

heres a few pictures...

not one of ours! a local twitcher. :)

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
What smashing pictures! Gonna nick a couple if I may, I only took 2 or 3 :) It was wonderful to see everyone and spend some time in the woods... and the car park away from you noisy buglers ;)

The twitchers tent looks bright orange in your pic, it wasn't really THAT bright was it?! Poor birds :) I only spotted the owl box near Martin & Karls pitch, I was amazed how huge it was. I heard the posts on the SSSI are feeding stations? Most interesting. I'm sure the chap'll get to know us eventually, tempted over by the aroma of camp coffee ;)

So good to see your flecktarn tarp up and you in your woods, looking so hale and hearty, Steve :)

The landy was in Signals mostly, Martins sent me a couple of links to fill out her history before we sell her on- she was UN painted and in Signals and a REME outfit, CC 05 AA I think was the mil reg... its a long shot but if anyone recognises her, we'd love to know more :)

I was wondering how your exodus to RTI went chaps? Suitably impressed and any stonking bargains to be had?!

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Looks like a cracking weekend, thanks for the photo's. Sorry I couldn't make it down, I broke a finger earlier in the week dealing with dustbins flying around in the wind, by Friday morning it was painful enough to keep me at home, I shall "man-up" in future :)

Cheers,

Stuart.

warbzz

Jan 20, 2008
cheshire
hi guys friend of dwardos
some old and new pics
didn't know where to post them hope you don't mind
th_IMAG0280.jpg

top card first shot with king ratty 25 yards
th_IMAG3717_zps8b4fda9f.jpg

th_100_2894.jpg

th_100_2774.jpg

bth_100_2772.jpg

bth_100_2913.jpg

bth_ebaypics009-1.jpg

bth_ebaypics008.jpg

bth_100_2581.jpg

some sort of stew
bth_IMAG3717_zps8b4fda9f.jpg

bth_IMAG1564.jpg

bth_IMAG0628-1.jpg

bth_camp.jpg

dropped my camera jumping over a stream! landed on that dry lump lol ;) result
bth_Photo0118.jpg

the tree will always win

I will be on and post more now chaps just did the baby thing took 3 years of my life!

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Warbzz, that looks a wonderful camp :) You should share it with the rest of the forum by posting a new thread, maybe in 'out and about' where the wider forum will see them, this thread is in England Mid meet section so it probably won't get the traffic that a new thread would :)

It looks a wonderful place, is it a 'permission' or a regular meet... but looking at that stew, you can certainly come and cook for us NorthWooders anytime ;)

ps when you post your pics, tick the wee box which says something about 'reference locally' so they come up bigger ;) good luck!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE