North Wood Bluebell Meet April 26-28 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
if anyone has some press studs that are suitable for 3 to 4 mm thick leather i could do with one or two don't want to buy a bag full if anyone has some spare just let me know what you want for them.
And me, one extremely heavy duty one after my leather trouser incident last meet :D I think the old one can still be picked up in orbit ;)

MJM1

Forager
Feb 2, 2011
Stourbridge
I rest my staff against the hammock so if I wake with the dawn chorus, I can reach out and rock myself to sleep again :)

A piece of paracord tied to a nearby tree and passed in through the zip of the mossie net. A gentle tug and you're rocking nicely to sleep. :)

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Yes the menu has gone invisible. If you move your mouse over the menu it will show up.
If you don't have stunningly good eyesight, you still won't see it ;) So top down, my bionic vision gives:)
1. Groups
2. Albums
3. Freinds & contacts
4. Member Lists

TOP tip on the paracord rocker btw :) Another string for me to do my wild sprawl n squawk over!

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
access update, had a light shower this evening, track to CP3 (see map link post1) still good. however if we have a prolonged downpour then it could get too sticky for vehicles, first one on site tomorrow will have to assess. general rule of thumb, if there are no vehicles parked by the toilet block proceed clockwise around the wood untill you see parked cars. in any event be prepared to relocate from CP3 back to CP1 if necessary.

will call by Thursday after work to have a brew with the early birds. :D

Last edited:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
if anyone has some press studs that are suitable for 3 to 4 mm thick leather i could do with one or two don't want to buy a bag full if anyone has some spare just let me know what you want for them.
What do you need mate, as in colour, I have black chrome brass.
how many do you need bud.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
access update, had a light shower this evening, track to CP3 (see map link post1) still good. however if we have a prolonged downpour then it could get too sticky for vehicles, first one on site tomorrow will have to assess. general rule of thumb, if there are no vehicles parked by the toilet block proceed clockwise around the wood untill you see parked cars. in any event be prepared to relocate from CP3 back to CP1 if necessary.

will call by Thursday after work to have a brew with the early birds. :D

Thanks for the update Steve, see you some time tomorrow.:)

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
due to the prolonged cold weather, it should come as no surprise that spring is a little late this year. it looks like the anticipated carpet of bluebells is a week or so away yet, so i fear you will miss this years show, unless you want to come back then. :rolleyes:

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
What do you need mate, as in colour, I have black chrome brass.
how many do you need bud.

Hey Lee
Neil is bringing me 5. not sure how big or colour i'm going to have a go at making a black leather mask for my splitting maul nothing fancy. Cheers though Lee :) I think Sal also wanted some for her orbital space leather toruses.

ex-member BareThrills

Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
due to the prolonged cold weather, it should come as no surprise that spring is a little late this year. it looks like the anticipated carpet of bluebells is a week or so away yet, so i fear you will miss this years show, unless you want to come back then. :rolleyes:

Thats a shame Steve but one of those things. Im all packed, just need to pick up some wood in the morning and should be over mid afternoon. See you for a brew at some point tomorrow.

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Really looking forward to this one! shame about the blue bells, but mother natures a cruel mistrees! aha. Looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend and seeing you all again!

Brian.

oh gawd, youll start Andy off again!

anyway... went to NW after work tracks dry, chutes up, we have some new log seats, (do not burn these!) candles are lit, music playing... just waiting for the great unwashed to turnl up! :D

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Lordy, lets not go that far :) I can't imagine you lot on nos or any other wierd and wacky psychadelics, you're all mad enough as it is ;)

Did elen make it up ok? Long distance lassie there!!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE