North Wood Bluebell Meet April 26-28 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Thanks again for organizing Steve, really enjoyed another weekend at Northwood with great company. :)

Pleasure meeting you Elen, glad you enjoyed the Bow drilling and you got home safe. Great write up and tip about the Bobby button plant ;)

Elen Sentier

Thanks again for organizing Steve, really enjoyed another weekend at Northwood with great company. :)

Pleasure meeting you Elen, glad you enjoyed the Bow drilling and you got home safe. Great write up and tip about the Bobby button plant ;)

Forgot about the goose-grass/sticky-willy/bobby-button plant! The tip is to make a tisane of its new leaves at this time of year and it will help put your immune system into summer-mode after the winter :). Let me know how it works for you, Pete, if you try it. Hope your Gran's place is getting OK :).

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Forgot about the goose-grass/sticky-willy/bobby-button plant! The tip is to make a tisane of its new leaves at this time of year and it will help put your immune system into summer-mode after the winter :)....
I use it as an infusion in anything medicinal to put on skin- a plain wash or infused into oil :) Fabulous to know its a good guy on the insides too!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE