North Wood August 2014

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
hello just for information and notice all meets will be suspended for the foreseeable future, thanks to all that have supported our meets at NW over the past few years. :)

Steve

Last edited:

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Sad news. Many thanks Steve for all your hard work over the years.

Just to add, if you require anything, don't hesitate to ask mate. :)

Last edited:

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
Sorry to hear this Steve many thanks for all your hard work over the years. If you need anything as Martin said just ask mate.

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Ahhh thats such a sad thing to hear. I realise lifes taken you onto paths that have left little time and headspace for organising meets and soooo wish we could have helped and supported you along them.

I'm so grateful that we had the time and opportunities to share this beautiful place with you x thank you sooooo much for putting up with us. If there's any way we can help out which will make meets feasible, let us know, perhaps run as and when suits your situation rather than as a regular commitment? x It must have been a really hard decision to make. Feeling for you.

Last edited:

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Magic memories there for Joseph and I and I imagine most who attended meets there. Thanks for your work and effort to put these meets on Steve, all the best.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Wow!! Sorry to hear that Steve!! I only came a few times but loved it!! Hope it comes back again soon!! Thanks for everything you did mate!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
Dear Steve,

So sorry to see this post, and sorry that i havent made it to Northwood for a while. I Hope you are OK and a big thankyou for all the hard work you put into making this one of the frendliest meet. I have met many new friends because of this group.

Jason (Priam)

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
Been off grid for a while, mainly due to having to earn a crust, but now back.
First thing I did was check the NW thread.
Steve, I hope all is well, if you need anything just pm me.
NW is a special place for me as I know it is for many others,
It"s mainly thanks to you bud, be lucky,
Preper..............

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE