North wood 26-29 august 2011 inclusive of the bank holiday

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
There may be another group buy from GI coming up shortly. They have them cheap but they only sell in multiples of five and there's a minimum order total (which shouldn't be a problem). Check the group buy section for details from the last one.

I just had a look at that and they're selling the older ones, I'm after the newer version that's got more of a rectangle shape to it if that makes sense. Thanks anyway!

Yarr! Get er done!

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
Hi guys,

I know I` m not suppose to write this here, but at least everyone see this who I meet before on these meets…
I miss you guy a lot!! ( even Muddy Boots )
I try to go back in sept. and meet with you again.

Have a great time!

Istvan

We miss your cooking mate.

:D

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
Pete,

Dave,

Hope you can make the next one, may need some help getting through 24!

PREPER............ :)

Sorry fella not making the next one but will hopefully make the next couple after that.

Any you can't drink mate just cache them and I'll dig them up next time out.

ged

Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Those of you who are coming from Wales, which part of Wales is it?

I want to get some Aspen4 to Richard in South Wales without doubling the price by putting it on a carrier. If it can get somewhere a lot nearer to him than it is now that would be great. He can't get it down there, no distributors in the area.

I don't know how much he wants yet but it probably won't be more than a five litre can.

Walsallchris

Aug 11, 2011
Walsall
Hi am fairly new to this (and assuming I'd be welcome unfortunately am otherwise engaged that weekend) but I was wondering how this works? I'm assuming the landowner gives the organiser consent to use the land and everyone gets together for the weekend has a laugh and shares/learns new skills? I'm very interested in future 'meets' in the midlands and hope everyone has a great time

Cheers
Chris

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Hi am fairly new to this (and assuming I'd be welcome unfortunately am otherwise engaged that weekend) but I was wondering how this works? I'm assuming the landowner gives the organiser consent to use the land and everyone gets together for the weekend has a laugh and shares/learns new skills? I'm very interested in future 'meets' in the midlands and hope everyone has a great time

Cheers
Chris

Hello and welcome Chris,

Woodspirits has indeed got permission from the landowner to use his wood.

For this; we pay a small amount for the use of the toilets and water supply that are nearby.

We do indeed practice and learn new skills, but also assist in the management of the wood where the owner requires.

Keep an eye here http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57 for future Meets.

Martin

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Hello and welcome Chris,

Woodspirits has indeed got permission from the landowner to use his wood.

For this; we pay a small amount for the use of the toilets and water supply that are nearby.

We do indeed practice and learn new skills, but also assist in the management of the wood where the owner requires.

Keep an eye here http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57 for future Meets.

Martin

hiya chris, what martin said :cool:

you will be made most welcome, both at north wood and rough close. of course if you want to go further afield there are many others. always plenty to do/learn, or just chill your choice. :D

steve

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi steve I've got to cancel on this one due to family commitments and the big labowski as well same thing hope to get to the next meet as i love those woods regards dave

The Big Lebowski

Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
Yep... Thanks kindly for the invite/welcome, but s@ds law, a car I've sold cant be collected until next saturday :p

See you at the next one, no-doubt!

Regards, al.

nolightweight

Jun 16, 2009
East Midlands
Not long now...:red:

I'll have some kit for sale, including a stove set and sharp stuff. Drop me a pm for details.

List bump...

please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1 and include this line in the paste:

1. woodspirits
2. Twodogs
3. Cliv
4. Karl82
5. NLW
6. MartinK9
7, luckylee.
8. Preper
9. cowboy (and guest TBC)
10. Snarfs Sniff (TBC)
11. freedom (Phil)
12. TinkyPete (TBC due to work)
13. Priam (TBC) poss other commitments.
14. Andy T (TBC)
15. Ged (TBC) (And only one night as she'll be back in England) + Shaggystu if things work out, and he's read the rules. :)

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Sorry chaps I wont be at this one as Norways calling ;)

please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1 and include this line in the paste:

1. woodspirits
3. Cliv
4. Karl82
5. NLW
6. MartinK9
7, luckylee.
8. Preper
10. Snarfs Sniff (TBC)
11. freedom (Phil)
14. Andy T (TBC)
15. Ged (TBC) (And only one night as she'll be back in England) + Shaggystu if things work out, and he's read the rules. :)

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
refresh...

1. woodspirits
2. Ged (TBC) (And only one night as she'll be back in England) + Shaggystu if things work out, and he's read the rules. :)
3. Cliv
4. Karl82
5. NLW
6. MartinK9
7, luckylee.
8. Preper
10. Snarfs Sniff (TBC)
11. freedom (Phil)
14. Andy T (TBC)

Snarfs Sniff

Jun 3, 2010
Birmingham
refresh...

1. woodspirits
2. Ged (TBC) (And only one night as she'll be back in England) + Shaggystu if things work out, and he's read the rules.
3. Cliv
4. Karl82
5. NLW
6. MartinK9
7, luckylee.
8. Preper
10. Snarfs Sniff
11. freedom (Phil)
14. Andy T (TBC)
15. Snarf

I'm a definite and so is the ginger man

Warning steer clear of green corsas he's now road legal!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE