North wood 22-24 february 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I need some more elder as well as clematis. I'll bring my bag of tricks as well then and between Pete, Karl, Prep and myself we should be good to burn a few villages to the ground with ample supplies. No such thing as too damp for the bow drill Mark if you have enough energy. The hand drill is a different story though!

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Cheers Karl, no worries if you don't have any, bonus if you do. Cliff, would you be thinking evening for the trip planning talk? Sounds like a well rounded weekend, plenty of work, skills and info on the agenda...

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
I dont mind doing a chat on planning a budget Scandinavia trip if anyones interested ? Aims , Flights , Trains ,Kit the lot

Twodogs

that would be brilliant Cliff, this will be the first time a lot of us have seen you all since you came back, look forward to hearing all about past and future trips:)

Cheers Karl, no worries if you don't have any, bonus if you do. Cliff, would you be thinking evening for the trip planning talk? Sounds like a well rounded weekend, plenty of work, skills and info on the agenda...

yes Chad was thinking the same here too! and of course for the benefit of our new guys, airweapons and catty's etc are allowed, in fact we should have a contest with some sort of bushy prize?

Any new attendees want to join in?

Have you got any skills you want to learn or teach?

Come on, you know you want too:lmao:

exactly that Martin, a good mixed turnout may as well take advantage of whats on the table, so any new or not so regular meeters, what do YOU want to do?

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
....airweapons and catty's etc are allowed, in fact we should have a contest with some sort of bushy prize?
I've got some targets, will try to remember to bring them :) Does anyone have experience of making and using slings?

And I definately want to be around for your talk, Cliff... the idea of having a 1 way ticket, a jolly and returning with a g-wagon/ unimog filled with saleable salvaged treasures is MOST appealing :)

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
Any new attendees want to join in?

Have you got any skills you want to learn or teach?

Come on, you know you want too:lmao:

I'm always interested in learning. I could teach the salmon prep and I'm sure I will have helpers to tidy up after its cooked:)

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
Please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1, indicate available days and include this line in the paste

1. woodspirits, fri-sun
2. MartinK9 Sat-Sun.
3. NLW Fri - Sun
4. TinkyPete (TBC)
5. Andy BB TBC
6. Turbogirl Fri-Sun
7. Elen Sentier Fri-Sun (I'm coming! I'm coming!)
8. Sasquatch
9. Karl82 (Sat-Sun)
10. Priam (Fri-Sun) Possably + 1 Guest
11. Jimbo75 (unless life gets in the way)
12. Cliv
13. Preper (Fri - Sun)
14. TBL/TLL (Fri-Sun)
15. Vann1992 (Fri only) I'm new so I'm just trying my kit out.
16. uncleboob (TBC)
17. Trev + 1 (Fri-Sat)
18. SimonD (Fri-Sat)
19. Twodogs ( Sat -Sun )
20. Johnnyboy1971. (Fri-Sun)
21. Luckylee, looking forward to this one.
22. Briantrubshaw & Guest (Fri - Sun)
23. BushcraftsMan (Fri - Sun)
24. Dreadhead & Watergypsy (sat/sun health permitting)
25. Andy t (possibly/maybe)
26. Tank (sat -sun) tbc
27. Humpback (Fri-Sun)
28. Matt_1992 (Fri-Sun TBC)

list forward and lets not forget their also the sale and swaps trade hour. remember the farmer and organiser of the meet take no responsibility or liability for any trades or swaps agreed, its down to the individuals directly involved in the trade.

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
Jason, to make this right how about we have a whip 'round for the goods, for those who want to partake?

The fish usually costs me £20.00 ish, so a couple of quid each will easily cover it. It's not a biggie I enjoy cooking it. I will do some potatoes and bread if I can. I may need to borrow a big Dutch oven for the potatoes / bread :)

I'm pleased it seems to go down well :)

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
So are you gonna do one and we take dibs on a bit if our names are down? Or we could bring bread to make it easier on you, Jase.

I don't want to jump the gun or anything, but....... it's just like when trev checked the lasagnas in the fridge the other night.... and 'They're Off!!!!!' ;)

A bit over eager there, I fear!!! I've removed the rejigged list so it doesn't cause confusion ;)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE