North wood 14-16 december 2012

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Nice one Sal,

Hoping for some of this:

mysetup12.jpg

Dec 2010 @ NW:

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65960

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
I know better than to risk sneaking in from the front.... best be on your guard for a rear entry then.... ps thanks for the link to the thread, I'm really in the winter woodland wonderland mood after seeing all those gorgeous pictures :)

Last edited:

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1, indicate available days and include this line in the paste.

1. woodspirits (fri evening to sun)
2. Karl
3. Twodogs (Sat arrival)
4. Cliv (Reserve)
5. Andy T (TBC)
6. Johnnyboy1971 Thursday-Sunday
7. Sasquatch
8. MJM1
9. Turbogirl (Probably Thurs-Sun... woo hoo!)
10. Priam (+Sam possibly) if I can due to health :)
11. TinkyPete
12. Bodge and Adam.
13. NLW
14. Spud(tbc)
15. Preper (Sat)
16. MartinK9 - Thurs - Sun
17. SimonD - Fri Night only
18. Cowboy and friend :)

Update from our k9 on the ground ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,:)

Everythings frozen , plan for cold ,

Bring water as the pipes are frozen ,

Happy camping :camping:

Twodogs

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Robert the farmer is concerned about rutting up the field with vehicle movements. so to avoid this altogether can everyone unload at the track entrance to the wood, see map if your unsure on OP, and not at cp2 where we would normally offload, then return your vehicle to cp1 (toilet block) thank you. :)

please keep the toilet doors closed so the heaters can keep the frost from the pipes. if the ground water feed freezes, use the courtyard toilet, this has a heat light so dont turn it off!

thank you

Last edited:

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
Thank you all for an excellent meet, good to catch up around the fire. Can't wait for the next one.
Thanks Steve for sorting once again the best meet in the Midlands.

PREPER........... :)

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
Thanks Steve for another excellent meet. Also many thanks to everybody for the help getting in, pitching up etc. it made the meet possible for me!

See you all again soon

Priam

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Nice to hear things are smoothing out for you, johnnyboy, you were mentioned often :) Super meet, even the soggy conditions can't keep Northwood spirits down... lovely workparty, I'm a tired and happy lassy!

Huuuuge thanks to Steve for the privilege of enjoying the camaraderie of a proper community in such a wonderful environment and to fellow members for being part of such a great group x

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Thanks for a great meet Steve, sorry I was not best of company on Saturday night but things as known had been bad that day. (got up there late:) )

It was good to get some wood-time and see and meet everyone sorry I missed a few. but it was great to be back.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE