North Wales Meet

Landy_Dom

Nomad
Jan 11, 2006
Mold, North Wales
clcuckow said:
Don't forget us over the border in the Cheshire set and in Merseyside ;)

of course!

actually having just moved from Bangor, Gwynedd to Mold, Flintshire, I'm now pretty close to the Cheshire / Mersey area...

Is there a place for localised groups to post and stuff on the site?

Dom.

Firstly sorry I couldnt make the NW social earlier and that I've been quiet of late, kids have had chickenpox and the wife and I have been ill too, definately need to get out into the fresh air more!!
Im hoping for a relaxed feel to this weekend and that participants will spend the weekend doing exactly what they want to, trying out a new idea for building a shelter, lighting a fire with a bow etc. Im hoping that this will then be at least an annual occurrence and obviously the more the merrier. I’ve not confirmed the price as yet but Its likely to be about the £15 ph mark (Friday to Sunday unrestricted access). What I’m hoping for is a relaxed and friendly meet up, for like minded types to get together in some truly excellent scenery, I’m hoping then that if anyone has a particular skill that they would be willing to share that expertise, but the emphasis is on no one to do anything unless they want to. The site itself is hilly and wooded as I've said but there’s a bus stop, shop and beach within a couple of miles if you want to explore. We're hiring the site for exclusive use that weekend so no one will be disturbed. Pets (apart from alligators) will be welcome and I've identified an area separate for tented camping (field) and an area for families ( who might want earlier nights). The only stipulation this weekend is that no firearms will be allowed (air rifles etc) and hunting with projectiles can only be in a set area, so no one gets upset. The landowner does, however, have shooting rights on the land (abundant rabbits & Birds) so if that's your thing we can arrange a different date for that.
The more participants we can attract, the less the individual cost will be, please let me know if I can offer any further assistance.
Dubbs (cberte78@yahoo.co.uk) :lmao:

corr

Tenderfoot
Oct 22, 2006
crewe, cheshire
well i may go will have to find out how long the drive will be but i do need to bring the crock tho :D so im in dependent on the drive hum just tapt it in to the sat nave its 2h to holyhead so i dont no depent on the cost i think thats gona need a good tank of juse to get me there will c closer the time :DD and no i dont have a crock but the misses has got a mouth the same size

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Does anyone mind if I put my name down for it, I live in Pembrokeshire but am originally from the North West:) .

!3-15 July is perfect for me!:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE