Norgi Food Containers?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Hello all,

I'm after a Norgi food container.
10639_2471931i.jpg

Does anyone know the best place to get hold of one?

Thanks
Greg

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Struck-out at strikeforce (No pun intended...no really!) and Endy's didn't have them either!
Thanks for the links though.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Hello all,

I'm after a Norgi food container.

Does anyone know the best place to get hold of one?

I don't know about the best, but Anchor Supplies had some in when I was last in there six weeks or so ago*~ guess what I went in to buy :dunno: :lmao: .

As with most sources, it'll probably need a good clean before being put to use.

* They also seemed to have a good stash crated up in their outdoor stock area ~ but I didn't get close enough to see condition.

All the usual disclaimers ~ no connection other than being a happy customer etc.

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
We've just done a group buy with these people

http://www.gisurplus.co.uk/shop/product.php/724/norwegian-thermal-food-container-flask

and the service was excellent. You need to buy in bulk (typically five or ten units) for many items and there's a minimum order value as well as a minimum (or strictly speaking bundle) quantity per product.

We would probably have had enough to bottom an oder for the food containers if the OP had posted last week. :(

I'm sure it won't be long before we get enough together for another order.

Anyone want a collapsible wash bowl? I had to buy ten. :)

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
I don't know about the best, but Anchor Supplies had some in when I was last in there six weeks or so ago*~ guess what I went in to buy :dunno: :lmao: .

* They also seemed to have a good stash crated up in their outdoor stock area ~ but I didn't get close enough to see condition.

All the usual disclaimers ~ no connection other than being a happy customer etc.

On a recommendation from Twodogs, I got mine from there for £35 (including ladle and the two internal food storage containers). Just a clean out with some Milton and good to go.

mycookset008.jpg

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Yup, it was you lot that caused me to go and get one :lmao: :cool: .

£25 now* ~ including the gizzards.
I'm fairly sure that the innards had never been put to use ;) .

* Unless I picked up an incorrectly priced box :dunno: .

Hmmm... anyone who's going to be at RC going anywhere near Anchor between now and Friday? :D

Miyagi

Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Norgies are a great piece of kit. IIRC Cadet Direct do them for about £36 quid, but get cheaper with more than one per purchase.

HTH

Liam

Shambling Shaman

May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com

Was going to say Anchor too, and thanks for reminding about them :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE