Norfolk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 21, 2014
London
Hi Guys, sorry if this has been posted before (Or in the wrong place)..

I've just moved to Norfolk (More Norwich based but happy to travel) and I'm looking for some great places to hike, (Wild Camp - as close too as possible) and also some Bushcraft courses. I know TheCanoeMan does some, but I have tried a boating experience with them before and the organisation was a shambles so would not trust the course.

Any help or some great locations would be appreciated as I do not know anywhere around here, it seems like a great place to get out and about though with so much countryside around.

Thanks
Dan

ESL Jake

Sep 22, 2015
Bures,Essex
Hi Dan

Not sure how far you are prepared to go but Suffolk Bushcraft group meet monthly, they are on this forum, knowledgeable and amiable bunch, give them a look.
Maybe catch you there

Jake

Jun 25, 2017
Norfolk
Hi guys i am also looking for a place to wild camp on my own or with my girlfriend, i live in Norwich NR3 id like to be able to use dead fall and dead standing for fire to cook and maby some carving and pitch a tent and tarp ect.. Would be very cool if we could take our dog and also my girlfriends daughter we would like to take in the future.. Anyone know of some nice relaxed places with maby a running stream/water source near by?

Thanks in advance.

Dan.

hazzard1701

Jun 24, 2015
norwich
I too like the craft but can't go alone for a medical reason. Anyone interested in dragging me along please.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE