Nordisk Victor Sleeping Bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HoFFdog

May 20, 2012
The mild mild west!
Stumbled across these Nordisk sleeping bags while looking for a roomy, ultralight, 3 season down bag. Has anyone here used them and or know much about them regards their quality/performance??

Nordisk Victor: loads of room, -5, European goose down,and only a smidge over 1kg in XL.

http://www.nordisk.eu/products/sleeping-bags/sleeping-bags-detail/type/sleeping-bags/categories/victor/product_model/5-1/

Nordisk Celsius: almost same spec but only 970g in XL.

http://www.nordisk.eu/products/sleeping-bags/sleeping-bags-detail/type/sleeping-bags/categories/celsius/product_model/3/

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
dunno but backpacking light sell the tents, so I should think they're resonable. If the measurements are external and your 6 foot you'll need the 210cm length long one, to account for your feet and the insulation.

How much are they ?

HoFFdog

May 20, 2012
The mild mild west!
dunno but backpacking light sell the tents, so I should think they're resonable. If the measurements are external and your 6 foot you'll need the 210cm length long one, to account for your feet and the insulation.

How much are they ?

I'm 6'2. Tried some Rab Ascent bags in Taunton Leisure & preferred the XL so if was going to get these Nordisk bags i was going to get the XL. I really haven't seen anything else that weighs that little with that large egg shape that the bag has. I can get one for £200 including delivery. The only drawback of the Nordisk bag i can see compared to a Mountain Equipment Titan bag i was considering is despite the fact it weighs less the pack size in not far off double the length.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE