The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company.PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
No one else? Ok. I should have mentioned that the deadfall log is almost waist high.
I also should have taken a picture from a little farther away so you could get a better idea. I never thought of that at the time.
If you can tell, the snow is knocked off the top of the log by the whitetail deer that jumped it.The few hairs are it's white belly hair that stuck on the broken branch as it jumped, breaking the small branch off as it went over.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.