no nonsense leather wallet

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Nice work, very neatly done. Couldn't figure out at first why he wanted a Barclays Bank CD rom in his wallet, then noticed it's top was missing. Then it quickly dawns that it was curved card holders I was looking at. (Did you use a CD as a template?) He should be chuffed with that, very nice.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Nice work, very neatly done. Couldn't figure out at first why he wanted a Barclays Bank CD rom in his wallet, then noticed it's top was missing. Then it quickly dawns that it was curved card holders I was looking at. (Did you use a CD as a template?) He should be chuffed with that, very nice.
lol, no mate, as with most of my stuff, it starts at the drawing board bud.
thanks for comments, they are really appreciated.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
I like this, especially the croc style - something different from the leather things made on here.

Thing I don't like is the stamp that's shown on the first and last pic, it just doesn't fit with the wallet - it makes it a bit cheap-ish, while the wallet itself shows style and class. A small embossed 'L' (in gold) well placed somewhere in the bottom right corner would do though.

Last edited:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
I like this, especially the croc style - something different from the leather things made on here.

Thing I don't like is the stamp that's shown on the first and last pic, it just doesn't fit with the wallet - it makes it a bit cheap-ish, while the wallet itself shows style and class. A small embossed 'L' (in gold) well placed somewhere in the bottom right corner would do though.
Thanks bud, my normal makers mark is just LB, have a few that I use and chose this for this project.
take care.
lee.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE