Nigor WickiUp 3 incl. original Footprint, as new

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Moosemap

Sep 7, 2007
Kumberg, Austria
www.karteundkanu.at
Hi,

I am selling my Nigor WickiUp 3 inc. the original Footprint. I bought the tent and the footprint last summer but did not get to use it except building it up in the garden for 2 times, never slept in it, never took it on tour. Both times I used the footprint to protect the floor, some traces of dirt on the footprint, unfortunately...

I added elastic cord to the additional guy out points on the lower edge of the fly and storm lines (Hilleberg) to the guy out attatchments on the fly. I used a support for the pole, so the tent floor did not get in contact with the pole or was never pressed down by the pole.

I would like to get 380,- Euro, this includes PP fees and shipping to the UK.

Thanx for your attention
Heinz

Details can be found here: http://www.backpackinglight.co.uk/bushcraft/WF115.html

The 2016 model will be more expensive, as the fly and the inner will be sold separately...

Last edited:

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
That's one seriously nice Tipi tent, if i had the funds available i'd be interested.

Moosemap

Sep 7, 2007
Kumberg, Austria
www.karteundkanu.at
The elements of the tent will be sold separately 2016, prices 349,- Euro fly + pole, 199,- Euro inner tent and 139,- Euro for the bathtube footprint. So, my pricing is rather reasonable.
But to show my good will, I will offer the complete package for 350,- Euro now, incl. shipping to the UK and PP fees...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE