Night scope for £50

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dingus Magee

Loitering within tent
Nov 22, 2008
Darkest Aberdeenshire
Hmm notsure on that one, just remember to keep the cap on in light conditions as I don't know if that one has a protection circuit that'll prevent damage if you do. An expensive mistake that a lot of folk make. If the price and spec are true then it's not bad.
Goatboy

I bought a similar type from Costco a few years back; it was made by a company called Yukon and IMHO is an excellent piece of kit. There is a warning in the handbook about keeping the objective lens cap on in bright light conditions so as to avoid damaging the circuitry. Mine is powered by 1x Lithium 123a battery, which gives good life if used on image intensifier mode, but less whilst on IR mode. My only gripe is that on IR mode, if you happen to pan past something close to you, such as a bush, the back-flash from the IR beam can cause 'floaters'...not good for night vision lol; care needed whilst operating is all. But its still a favourite piece of kit and has been used to watch badgers, foxes, and deer in Scotland as well as wild boar and civets in Spain.

I think the model in Aldi will be a cheaper make, but might still be quite good for the money.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE