Nice wild camp.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
Met up with Ellen of this parish for a wild camp at a local woodland spot not far from me,i took along my 2 oldest boys with us as they had been behaving well all week,heres a few pics:

june 1st wild camp,gare hill,wiltshire. by fishfish_01, on Flickr

Robin making owl noises . by fishfish_01, on Flickr

roaring camp fire. by fishfish_01, on Flickr

view from my hammock this morning. by fishfish_01, on Flickr

early morning light in the woods. by fishfish_01, on Flickr

looking good! by fishfish_01, on Flickr

all in all a great time had,met the land owner who was quite happy with our being there,cant wait for the next chance to get up there.

thanks for looking.

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
It was a really good camp, I loved it! Lots of wildlife, fallow deer incl a stag barking just before dawn, woodpeckers, all the usual suspects for songbirds, and exciting owl calls. Fish and Robin very nearly called a male tawny over to the camp, he kept coming closer and closer to see who the interloper was but we decided to give up before the poor bird got too confused :). Lovely patch of wood sorrel for treats, great food and brews. And a wonderful pack of "sherpas" to help me carry my gear from the car :D:cool:. The boys are great fun and most helpful :)

BTW ... the "Wicked Witch of the West" by the campfire is me :nana:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE