Nice accessory for Frontier stove?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Yes indeed. Think military mart have them too. Ideal for a group.

p.s. my bio lite has just been delivered. Shame I'm in the woods and not there to receive it. I briefly considered the 100 mile return trip but it will keep.

joely

Forager
Sep 27, 2010
York
I have one to, there great but the tap on mine either leaks or if i tighten it up enough to stop the leak, it gets to tight to turn when it all gets hot!

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
i,ve got one of those too,...

it doesnt quite wrap around the chimmney as much and has a slightly smaller capacity,..

View attachment 12543

it was £3.99 though , so i bought loads of kit with the 70 0dd quid i saved,..

oh its easier to pack aswell,...

:p

joely

Forager
Sep 27, 2010
York
i,ve got one of those too,...

it doesnt quite wrap around the chimmney as much and has a slightly smaller capacity,..

View attachment 12543

it was £3.99 though , so i bought loads of kit with the 70 0dd quid i saved,..

oh its easier to pack aswell,...

:p

I bought a Mora instead of your RM jobby, does the same thing as the RM and with the £390 odd quid i saved i bought the kettle and loads of other kit I didn't need :p:p:p:p :lmao:

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
I bought a Mora instead of your RM jobby, does the same thing as the RM and with the £390 odd quid i saved i bought the kettle and loads of other kit I didn't need :p:p:p:p :lmao:

hahah touche mate ,....

i should have known better than to slate the kit ***** in someone,..especially with you in the thread,...

By the way, what number is your hand crafted water boiler though?,....

you must cherish it knowing that there are no two alike, and none like it will ever be made again?.....

oh,. and my kettle not only does the same job,.its actually better,....it doesnt have a leaking tap to worry about...

nah shurrup afore i gerr ar jud on thee

:rolleyes::)xx

hahahahahahahha

persistent king

Settler
May 23, 2010
wigan
i thought fronter stoves were for teepees, can you use them apposed to a camp fire and are they warm enough outdoors? who uses them and are they worth the money ? cheers

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
I use my stove in my tipi during the winter. The rest of the year it is great for keeping a fire going outside by the cooking tarp. It uses less wood than an open fire. It does not release as much heat outside as an open fire as you would expect but then I am usually doing something during the day.

At night I let the stove die out and use the open fire.

Tony was testing out one of the water heaters at the Moot so he may have an opinion.

George

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE