NI pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Does anyone use the Issue NI patrol pack 30ltr
if you do what do you think to them.
I'm looking for a slightly cheaper alternative to the Karrimor Sabre 35.

nettles150390

Forager
Nov 7, 2013
High Melton, Doncaster
Ive had mine for about five yeats now i think its one of the best pieces of kit i own

Edit to add.

For short trips that dont have alot of weight. The waist band get a lil uncomfortable when you put large amounts of wieght in it.k

Last edited:

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
If you want to try one out I have a spare or two so you can try before you buy :) in various states. A good solid pack with two side pouches and two lid pockets. easy to devide kit up and fits kit well. I have loaded it upto 25 kg in it and it is still going although I do not advise keeping that much weight in it and I use it everyday for work and on exercises and tours and still does well. One minor repair to nime and still going strong. They are squaddie proof but I have one with several holes in it as well (after having it blown up :) ), still works just need to use a dry bag to make sure conetents don't fall out.

Also relavitively easy to mod with normal webbing puches to suit needs or adding zips to put on side pockets.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
If you want to try one out I have a spare or two so you can try before you buy :) in various states. A good solid pack with two side pouches and two lid pockets. easy to devide kit up and fits kit well. I have loaded it upto 25 kg in it and it is still going although I do not advise keeping that much weight in it and I use it everyday for work and on exercises and tours and still does well. One minor repair to nime and still going strong. They are squaddie proof but I have one with several holes in it as well (after having it blown up :) ), still works just need to use a dry bag to make sure conetents don't fall out.

Also relavitively easy to mod with normal webbing puches to suit needs or adding zips to put on side pockets.

Trust you to have more than one. Especially one that's been blown up. Before I get one in going to look into having
some molle fitted down the side of my Munro to take pouches. That way if I don't need them on I don't take them, also I can swap and change the pouches to suit what I'm carrying.

Cheers for for the offer of borrowing one though, it's appreciated.
Also as a well built fella how do you find it for comfort.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE