Newby

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
However a note of caution many of us are kit monsters and spend a fortune on shiny kit which those of us who will admit it, hardly ever sees the light of day after one outing so think "Do I need or do I just want this item"
i confess, i must be approaching triple figures with my sharp kit by now with about 10 that are often used and only 3 regular users. although some havent been used yet because i havent been anywhere yet to use them...

connorav

Apr 10, 2011
Merseyside
thanks guys :D good advice to be honest
I bought a small cheaper shovel as a replacement for a saw. For the days im paranoid about carrying a mora on local days out:p

yank

Apr 28, 2011
USA
connorav, Sniper is giving you some important information. My fishing mentor (it's was not his original thought)told me a long time ago "More fishermen are caught by fishing tackle than fish". Be sure everything you buy is necessary and has utility then buy the best quality you can even if it means waiting until you can afford it. The one exception is the mora knife it may be inexpensive but it's cost to value is way up there. You could survive for a long time with just a good knife and the ability to make fire.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE