Newbie member from South Wales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

davidpingu

Forager
Nov 3, 2012
Cwmbran
Hi all, I'm Dave from Cwmbran South Wales. I'm totally green when it comes to practical bushcraft but I've been interested in it ever since I can remember.

I've been doing a lot of reading about prepping for natural disasters etc recently and its finally given me that push I need to actually start learning some bushcraft and survival skills. I love the outdoors and want to start learning a lot more on how to be comfortable in the wild!

I have very little kit or anything at the moment other than walking gear so I'll be doing stacks of reading across the various sections about bivvys, clothing, knives etc.

I think the best bit of advice I've come across so far in learning is to meet up with some more experienced members so once I get my increased privileges for posting I'm hoping I can make contact with some other locals and start picking up some skills!

Cheers

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Welcome to the asylum Dave.
Much of interest lies within but beware ; it can eat your time away like nothing else!
Still , it's time well spent.
Cheers , Simon
PS You have one of my favourite knifecrafters Robevs (on here) in Llanelli so you won't have to travel far for a seriously sharp knife.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE