Newbie intro!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Steve27752

Settler
May 7, 2007
Berkshire, U.K.
Hi,
This is my first post here so I thought that I would introduce myself.
Male, married with two young children. I have been interested in Bushcraft for years but only now am I starting to take a more active role.
I suppose my interest started when I watched the first Ray Mears programmes on TV, now with my son in Cubs we are camping out and doing lots of other outdoor activities. Which means that I am able to experiment with some of the techniques that I have seen on TV.
Post more when I have had a look at the messages.
Steve :)

L

lukeuk2

welcome to the site hope you enjoy it, you will get some usful information on this site. got any questions about bush craft just ask the members.

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
Interesting (or not) coincidence - almost the same age, marital status, children, and geographical location as me. And similar way of getting into Bushcraft.

I first had the idea when I read Food for Free back in the mid '70s but it was only seeing Ray Mears' recent program that kicked me into action.

Seriously, though, I've only been on this forum for a couple of months and I haven't had a bad response from anyone. It's packed with useful information, and there are some really good people to help you out.

Geoff

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE