Hello from Hereford

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wilkinsonkc

Sep 5, 2022
Herefordshire
Afternoon all!

I live in Hereford and looking to get into something that gets me outside and away from the screen. From what I can see this is an awesome community and I reckon I will be learning a hell of a lot from here! I am a complete newbie, but my lads have just started beavers/cubs and I am a section assistant so want to make sure I actually know what I am on about!

Keith

Ramblingrose

Jan 25, 2022
Porthcawl
Welcome Keith. I started out many years ago as a beaver leader, soon moved to assistant cub leader and assistant scout leader, acting GSL and supporting the DC all at once. Once your in might take alot to get out, I moved the other side the country and haven't been dragged back in yet. Although I'm not shouting too soon as little one is wanting to join, but i do miss it. Have fun!

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Reactions: wilkinsonkc

wilkinsonkc

Sep 5, 2022
Herefordshire
Welcome Keith. I started out many years ago as a beaver leader, soon moved to assistant cub leader and assistant scout leader, acting GSL and supporting the DC all at once. Once your in might take alot to get out, I moved the other side the country and haven't been dragged back in yet. Although I'm not shouting too soon as little one is wanting to join, but i do miss it. Have fun!

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk
Yeh I think that's me in until the kids grow out of it. My buddy has just started as GSL as well, so I want to help him out. I just have to try really hard to reign in the swearing!

Nic Le Becheur

Forager
Sep 10, 2015
Ludlow
Afternoon all!

I live in Hereford and looking to get into something that gets me outside and away from the screen. From what I can see this is an awesome community and I reckon I will be learning a hell of a lot from here! I am a complete newbie, but my lads have just started beavers/cubs and I am a section assistant so want to make sure I actually know what I am on about!

Keith
Welcome... I'm in Ludlow, new to the area (well, I was before Covid), and looking forward to engaging locally.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE