Newbie from Northumberland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JC1984

Tenderfoot
Jan 11, 2012
Craster, Northumberland
Hi all,

Just a quick hello! Stumbled across the forum today while searching for something (more on this in a second). Looks like an excellent group of people on here from what I can tell - looking forward to getting involved anyway.

As for the little something - I'm planning on a trip to Tromso in 4 weeks for a little 3 or 4 night expedition into the wilderness to view the Northern Lights. I always use my DD hammock when out and about so was wondering if anyone had any experience of using a hammock in the Arctic Circle? If not, could you let me know where would be a good place to post this, as have had a little search but not come up with much :(

Thanks
Jonny

JC1984

Tenderfoot
Jan 11, 2012
Craster, Northumberland
Thanks people :)

Yes, I spotted the Arctic expedition after I posted - looks good and doesn't seem to badly priced - will see if I can muster some information off people :beerchug:

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Hi Jonny,welcome aboard.Yeah Craster is a lovely place,i used to do alot of sea fishing there,infact my biggest Cod i landed was caught from the rocks just to the lefthand side of the harbour.
As i say magic place.

ATB
Cheers Stuart.

JC1984

Tenderfoot
Jan 11, 2012
Craster, Northumberland
Hi Stuart,
I've not fished for an age - should get back into it, as there's nothing like freshly caught fish for your tea.

Again, thanks for the warm welcome everyone :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE