The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company.PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Hi all, my name is Tim and I am looking to get into wild camping and bushcraft. I used to be Scout in the 80’s and I miss the lifestyle. Anyone from this area willing to help out or are there any groups?
Welcome. Just a longshot, but I used to be a primary school teacher in the Cambridge area and used to try to influence my pupils to share my enthusiasm for bushcraft. It would be good to know if I got through to at least one of them!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.